• Deliver sustainable and profitable sales growth by selling more to current customers and winning new customers in line with agreed short and long term plans.
For the allocated account portfolio, consisting of existing and potential customers:
• Sell and promote the Survitec offering, in collaboration with specialist resources when required
• Build the sales pipeline (“Lead-to-Deal”)
• Co-ordinate newbuild and retrofit projects with customers from the opportunity stage through to project closure
• Create and maintain the Sales Plan for each relevant account
• Manage the account teams globally for each account, including yard/owner collaboration on project sales.
• Ensure good and effective collaboration and communication across the account teams
• Secure maximum buy-in from key customer stakeholders and optimal customer relationships across the account teams
• Ensure consistent customer communication and co-ordinated customer activities across the account teams
• Monitor the customer’s business activities. Obtain, share and act upon relevant customer insights
• Drive campaigns and other sales and marketing initiatives
• Manage the customer contracting, including seeking required approvals prior to offering
• Review the sales pipeline, top-line revenue, margin performance and initiate corrective actions
• Set ambitious targets together with the Sales Director/Sales Manager.
• Ensure current and accurate data in the CRM application (“Salesforce”)
• Secure adherence to the Survitec compliance policy
For all business:
• Provide market feedback on offer development opportunities to the Offer Development team
• Contribute to the development of Sales strategies and plans
• Marine (or other relevant) engineering degree, or 5 years or longer experience in similar position.
• Sales experience, preferably internationally
• Proven negotiation skills
• Commercial mind-set
• Result oriented
• Ability to collaborate in teams
• Ability to work independently by planning and organising own work
• Proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers. Good communicator at all levels.
• “Can do attitude” combined with high level of ambition and strong desire for success.
• Good command of English (verbal and written)
• IT literate with experience from Excel, MSOffice, CRM systems etc.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs