- Execute e-Commerce business strategy including website evaluation and selection, online product strategy
- Execute channel business model including website design, mechanics, logistics, marketing, sales, delivery and after-sale customer services.
- Implement new initiatives and partnership to increase traffic on brand website, TMALL store… and to increase sales on channels
- Responsible for developing and updating channel online calendars
- On-going analysis of channel sales, site performance and online campaigns
- On-going analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, CRM database growth and on-line behavior etc.
- Track and analyze competitive fashion e-Retailer landscape.
- Work closely with channels on weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually Sales & Marketing plans and daily operation improvement to reach sales goals.
- Coordinate with channels on the order fulfillment and inventory management.
- Evaluate on the campaigns and promotions with analysis of UV, Conversion rate, AUS and other key metrics and improve the business performance.
TECHNICAL SKILLS ：
• At least 6-7 years of Sales, Merchandising or Marketing experience with a strong background in eCommerce operations or Digital Marketing in a Retail or FMCG industry (Luxury Fashion is preferable)
• Proven track record of successful O&L Management
• Thorough understanding of digital and experience on digital/integrated campaign execution
• Excellent communication skills and proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Highly self-directed. Able to multi-task given incomplete and conflicting knowledge, and prioritize multiple projects/initiatives in a deadline driven environment
• Experience working with content management system
• Experience leveraging online marketing techniques to drive site traffic and conversion
• Strong business and financial acumen required
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs