• Understand IT cost for services delivered, and articulate to local business (with assistance) if required. Look for ways to drive cost reduction.
• Understand high risk Operational Infrastructure issues and make recommendations to resolve.
• Participate in Critical Incident Management providing onsite and technical support as required.
• Review incident ticket performance and improve MTTR
• Lead local Infrastructure projects where necessary implementing within budget and timeline requirements.
• Participate in supplier performance management for Infrastructure services to SLA requirements.
• To run operations according to the Code of Conduct, Environment Health & Safety (EHS) and Quality Policies, and work according to the Quality Management System. If the operation is EHS certified, work according to the EHS Management System
• Proven experience working within a multinational Global Company, self-motivated and able to work at remote location with Business community
• 6+ years IT Hosting/Networking Support experience
• Understanding IT Infrastructure Techniques (Cloud Ops and On-Prem Ops) and how to apply to achieve Business Growth
• Linux: good knowledge on Container and Docker, package management would be a big plus
• Networking: Firewall, WAF, Proxy and policy-based routing
• Excellent data analysis skills and the demonstrated ability to solve complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components
• Experience in Managing an Operational IT environment showing focus on Operational Stability whilst implementing Change projects and driving continuous improvement.
• Ability to articulate at Country Exec Level, as well as influencing conversations at Global level.
• Experience IT Cost / Budget structure.
• Cisco Certification would be a plus
• Fluent in English language