Main tasks and responsibilities:
The Aftermarket Sales Manager is responsible for leading all aftersales activities in the region and delivering the targets for after sales and service business for CHINA. The role is also responsible for building and maintaining the regional field service capabilities and spares readiness that will increase the service levels and manage offerings to the marketplace.
• Prospecting installed base Customers and competitors installed base Customers in the APAC region,
to identify after sales and service related unmet needs through a structured workflow.
• Deliver proposals and convert into timely orders to maintain monthly/quarterly plan for order intake, sales
• Responsible for both commercial and operational excellence through a dedicated aftersales team reporting in.
• Effectively uses Sales Force CRM to track leads, proposals, and order intake.
• Maintains a 80+% win rate for quoted jobs.
• Generates service/msa/spares/upgrades etc. proposals through his inside sales teams and deliver
increasing value to end users. The range of offerings and scope of supply should support revenue per
Customer metric growth consistently.
• Responsible for price management in the region, with the goal to gain margin increases on an annual basis.
• Develop and grow channel partners in the region to build sustainable after sales and service business.
• Work closely with new equipment sales managers to optimize channel strategies for the Company.
• In addition to order intake and sales targets, must deliver gross margin targets by targeting and achieving
right sales mix of products, and offerings.
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of De Nora Water Technologies and competitive
• Provides technical services to clients relating to installation, commissioning, use, operation, and
maintenance of equipment.
• Is responsible for hiring and leading field service team and achieve key metrics of customer satisfaction,
and financial revenue.
• Maintains satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships
coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer
• Works collaboratively with capital sales team to maximize growth for the Company.
• Responsible for service marketing strategy, after-sales brochures, and trade show presence.
• Responsible for maintaining strategic vendor relationship with various De Nora electrode manufacturing
sites for key spares supply chain and cost management.
• Understands and adheres to all company travel, health and safety procedures and policies as they relate to essential job functions.
Education and professional experience
• BS in Engineering and 5 years of experience costing and quoting capital equipment and after sales and
• Knowledge of water treatment products and aftermarket principles, as well as sales experience in the
power / oil & gas / water utility industries is required.
• More than 3 years in industrial and municipal work experience required (Municipal, Oil & Gas, Power.
• Proven track record of sales and growth in a large region over a long period of time
• Good technical writing skills and marketplace sales expertise
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well with others
• In depth familiarity with principles and practices of water and waste water treatment, electrochlorination,
filtration and disinfection technologies and equipment in the water treatment marketplace.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
• Sales skills and strong technical knowledge are a must
• Proficient in English language
• High energy, creative, and leads from front in finding opportunities and closing them
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs