This is a role responsible for requirements gathering, solution delivery, reviewing, identifying opportunities for continuous system improvement and BAU (business as usual) support for enabling applications, ensuring applicable IT services are coordinated and delivered to the Business Owner.
This function participates in business/needs analysis, risk assessment, and consults with business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology. Roles in this function also act as the product manager of fast delivery platform such as Outsystem, WeCom, WeChat tiny program, Smartsheet, continually improve the system on user experience, stabilities and functionalities.
• Be up to date on technology innovations and solutions
• Act as technical and/or project lead in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of new systems, and enhancements to existing enterprise wide computerized systems primarily for HR, legal, finance and other G&A enterprise systems
• Collaborate with the project team in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications including Ouysystem, WeCom, Wechat apps and other G&A systems
• Liaise with software suppliers and internal stakeholders to address issues and program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
• Author, execute test scripts, perform testing sequences and manage the change control process related to the systems
• Assess the business impact of critical problems to reduce risks with respect to business continuity and informs stakeholders about the appropriate risk mitigation that needs to be taken.
• Partner with Service Desk and IT Operations to develop post-implementation support structure
• Provide system administration of the IT enterprise platforms including on/offboarding process and ongoing maintenance of the system
• Use current knowledge of business and technology to recommend systems and process improvements to increase the value of insights generated
• Plan, execute and manage the integration of new applications to existing systems and software throughout the business.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar discipline
• 5 years direct experience managing applications and/or systems management
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and Implementation of software solutions.
• Strong knowledge of system and data quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• Strong knowledge of low code development platform, Outsystem experience preferred
• Solid understanding of Enabling function (Finance, HR, Legal, compliance etc.) business process. Preference for pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in BPM products preferred
• Ability to manage and work efficiently with various levels of people in matrix organization
• Able to manage multiple tasks and result driven oriented
• Ability to inspire, engage and drive new ideas and innovation
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent oral and written working English