This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
1. Process Control
a) Drive process optimization & reengineering in accounting area to achieve the effectiveness, efficiency & compliance.
b) Lead the process to develop, implement and upgrade SOPs to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
c) Maintain appropriate & adequate internal controls to proactively eliminate the risks.
2. Routine process
a) Responsible for an accurate monthly/quarterly/annual closing with respect to the deadlines, to deliver the reliable & consistent financial reports at all times.
b) Work with FP&A team for monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow review and budget gap analysis.
c) Act as main contact window & coordinator for external / internal financial audit and post-audit follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree or above, Major in accounting or finance.
- Expertise of PRC GAAP, CPA or ACCA is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in MNC and in Big 4
- Solid knowledge and experience of JDE
- Energetic and highly motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels within the organization.
- Logical thinking with excellent organizational skills.
- Deadline orientated and team work spirit.