- Individual contributor representing group international government relation activities in China.
- Active and regular engagement with external government stakeholders including but not limited to: Civil Avation Authority, Air Traffic Management Bureau, Airport Authorities.
- Closely work with group airline planning team and lead related operational projects.
- Monitor, analyse and keep track of industry regulations and ensure all requirements are met for airlines.
- 10+ years of experience in airlines government affair management or airline planning.
- Hands-on experiences in handling regulatory matters or airline scheduling matters.
- Solid communication skills and experience in engaging CAA or ATM.