The company is a foreign-owned enterprise and the leading, global styrenics supplier with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 85 years of experience, the comp
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the integrity of the reporting of Financial results under different accounting conventions.
- To independently take full responsibility in interpreting local GAAP to IFRS and to work very independently with strong technical competency and take proactive measures in financial reporting.
- To ensure the existence of proper internal control environment in the JV.
- To coordinate the preparation of business plans, and preparation of management information
- To protect stakeholder’s interest via compliance of JV agreement, Code of Conduct, participation in JV’s daily investment decisions and management team meetings.
- To comply with company’s JV control request through due diligence process.
- To work closely with company Finance, Commercial, Tax and Treasury in major decisions relating to shareholder interest.
- To adhere to company’s HSSE requirements personally.
- To influence the adoption of company’s HSSE standard in the JV.
Experience & Knowledge
- Over 10 years working experience in Accounting with recent years in managerial position.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Taiwan local GAAP is essential to enable the job holder to provide results under IFRS. Sound business and accounting knowledge is key.
- Self-starter on leading various local initiatives.
- Experience in reporting to a line manager overseas / in a different location will be an advantage.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English language – written and verbal.