1. Assist GC in development and implementation of the legal strategy in China and other countries where the company has operation and contribute to the development of the organization’s business strategy;
2. Counsel senior-level executives and business teams on complex and sensitive legal and business issues, interact with various functions to support business partners and counsel non-Legal associates;
3. Assist in development and implementation of the company’s global patent strategy, provide ongoing support to the company’s patent applications at home and abroad, including but not limited to work with R&D team to identify novel ideas and scientific/technical improvements and with outside counsel to optimize patent filing deliverables;
4. Drafting, revising, and updating company-related legal documents, including business and patent-related documents;
5. Establish and improve legal work processes and systems, participate in the construction of the company's legal compliance system, and work with compliance function to conduct risk assessment and develop well-balanced advice to manage and control the company's exposure;
6. Responsible for reviewing and revising the company's material contracts, assisting and urging the company's implementation of major economic contracts and agreements, and providing legal opinions on various agreements signed by the company to prevent legal risks;
7. Maintain contact with law firms and relevant judicial departments according to work needs;
8. Other ad-hoc project or work assigned by Line manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above, law and law related professional background;
2. Rich experience in legal compliance, solid professional foundation, and strong logical thinking ability.
3. Ability to consider legal issues from a business perspective;
4. More than 8 years of experience in legal affairs, possess knowledge of a wide variety of substantive legal disciplines, including IP law and competition law etc.
5. Have excellent communication and expression skills, organization and coordination skills
6. experience in Healthcare industry is preferred and patent expertise and experience in law firm is preferred
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs