Grow sales, market share and optimise profit of new ships build on assigned shipyards within the area of your responsibility. Hunt for new business from new customers and actively seek new opportunities with existing customers.
Be the driving force for increased product penetration across the entire product portfolio.
This by ensuring that
A) are in contact with correct decision makers within Yard/Site Management and
B) that we connect the right sales resources (AMs/TS BDMs) with Yard/Site Management at the right time in the sales cycle for our various products/services. Hence, one should support, orchestrate and drive sales activities to all relevant stakeholders - such as ship owner’s site managers (i.e., Superintendents, Capt., C/E, C/O, etc) as well as decision makers in shipyards.
Actively promote, implement, champion, and drive new concepts and offers.
Work closely with the various functional teams and customers to develop new products, services, and solutions.
• Drive profitable sales growth of newbuildings within the area of responsibility (allotted Yards)
• Foster strong relationships with the ship owner’s site managers (i.e., Superintendents, Capt., C/E, C/O, etc) as well as relevant decision makers on shipyards through high quality and frequent customer face to face meetings (including AM or TS BDM or independently)
• Proactively utilize the available sales tools to identify areas of growth and facilitate respective actions within portfolio
• Seek out, develop, and maintain multilevel entry points and relationships with the customers
• Monitor, build and support the NBI sales pipeline and close deals to hit the targets
• Work closely, align with (building team spirit) and hand-over to internal stakeholders such as AMs, CS team members, TSMs, BDMs, PSEs, PMs, and OPs team members to drive growth and process compliance
• Active pipeline management for the relevant SPGs. Meaning:
A. building a robust opportunity pipeline through identifying and driving opportunity progression and achieving specified sales targets through conversion of quality opportunities on existing customers and new business
B. Ensure focus on the right customers, the right opportunities and to define customer facing activity - based on likelihood of conversion
C. Secure strong focus and follow-up on NBI opportunities in the pipeline
• To support customers directly on a day-to-day basis with product selection, start-up, commissioning, training, etc
• Ensure accurate and updated information on opportunities in CRM
• Hold a high level of technical and practical understanding of the products within the portfolio
• To report on performance, corrective actions and product offer to Product Management
• To closely collaborate with Products/Planning and Marketing in developing sales material
• To proactively seek out the latest market intelligence in the Newbuilding market
• To present and promote products and services at conferences/customer events and exhibitions to position as a market leader technically and commercially