This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
1. Responsible for drives product software/firmware and hardware design.
2. Develops conceptual design and model alternatives; Conduct scientific analysis and predictive modeling to measure design outcomes.
3. Analyze existing design and code and develop recommendations for changes to improve product performance that will minimize risks, costs, and wastage.
4. Investigate most complex product difficulties and determine corrective procedures; responsible for software product requirement analysis, preliminary design and detailed design.
5. Coach less experienced staff and helps them resolve problems.
6. Work with product manager on drive product improvement or development plan, analyze customer application and provide technical support.
7. Other related tasks assigned by supervisor or department.
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Electronic Information, Automation or related.
2. 3+ year experience in drive product design or PMSM inverter design. Embedded software/firmware, hardware knowledge is a plus.
3. Familiar with ARM or DSP chip, FPGA experience is a good plus.
4. Have experience of and motor control system testing and debugging.