- NPD/PM support: Co-owner and 1st author for DFQ, converting customer requirements and voice into company products specification. Internal performance validation. Work with PD team to build new test method. Lead new products trial in customers. Work with PLM and PD team to prepare launch package.
- Technical Assurance: Regular tests and reports according to sales team or customer requests. Operation guideline to customers. Deal with customer complaints in time and provide high quality report. Provide quality support for commerce-al products according to plant requests.
- Market Intelligence: Regularly visit customers, study technical publication, and attend peer meetings for application market tracking. Provide regular trainings to internal and external customers. Competitors ‘products benchmark analysis. Customer adhesive application mapping.
- The position requires over 35% domestic/international travels.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BS or above, in Chemistry or Material related field required.
- >7 years of experience in transportation market, in a chemistry-related company, global or multi-national team leadership preferred.
- Experience on cooperating with automotive OEM or structural bonding is preferred.
- Good leadership, adaptable in a fast-growing organization and dynamic business environment.
- Open-minded, creative, and innovative.
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent Data analysis skill.
- Very good English level